Andrea Schwab, the secretary of Democrats Abroad Germany, just released the 2018-2019 annual report for our country committee. It documents the Annual General Meeting in February 22-24, 2019.
Here’s the table of contents:
- Executive Committee Reports: Officers, Chapter Chairs, At-Large Coordinator & DPCA Voting Representatives
- Precinct Captain Report
- At-Large Coordinator Presentations
- DPCA Voting Representatives Presentation
- Caucus Presentations
- Small Group Discussions: 2019 brainstorming and planning with members and leaders around issues, caucuses, and responsibilities
- Awards to Super Volunteers & ExCom Members
- Presentation by John McQueen
- Saturday Evening: Dinner and raffle with Victoria Zyp
- Election of the New Executive Committee
- DAG Executive Committee Meeting Minutes (Sunday)
- Memorable Moments (Photos)
You can view the report (embedded below) or download the 2018-2019 Democrats Abroad Germany Annual Report as a PDF.